Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persistent World
Development Forum.

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Koussathian Empire

3 posters

Yes or No?

The Koussathian Empire Vote_lcap100%The Koussathian Empire Vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
The Koussathian Empire Vote_lcap0%The Koussathian Empire Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default The Koussathian Empire Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Alkeni

First, I'd like to make known that the overarching concept of the Koussathian Empire (and its name of and its Goddess, Ileania) are part of a world that I intend to set published books in. Therefore, there is a personal copyright by me over the overarching concept. Of course, we can make changes. My point is, I don't want to see anyone steal Koussath.

Koussath would be in the fantasy areas

So basically, Koussath is the generic theorcratic imperial tyrannical 'bad guy' empire, so to speak. It is ruled by the Emperor or Emperess, who is descended (supposedly) from Ileania, the Goddess of Darkness, Shadow, Tyranny and Secrets. The Emperor's power is maintained through the two Secret Police groups, the Shadowguard, and the Inquisitors of Darkness. It has a large population of oppressed serfs and slaves, and the nobility have nearly unlimited control over their own direct lands, but are otherwise under the total command of the Emperor. It has a a near-monopoly on Shadow Mages and Shadow Magic in general, and its army, when not massacring whole villages for things ranging from not enough tax money to resistence, is often trying to conquor more land.

But the biggest evil is the Xendari, a secret cabal of shadow mages and the like under the command of the Emperor of Koussath, who seek to destabalize other nations, as well as spy on and from time to time, influence/control the governence of. (The Xendari would be what players would encounter the most, either as members or enemies of it)

Does the basic idea sound cool?

2Default Re: The Koussathian Empire Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

It sounds cool to me. What kind of technology are we looking at for this? You said Fantasy so do you mean "Swords and knight armor" fantasy?

Regardless, I like this idea, I vote yes.

But I'd like more information on the setting for this.

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

3Default Re: The Koussathian Empire Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Alkeni

Medieval Fantasy section. sorry

Well the setting (for my book) I took Koussath from will not be included wholesale. Just this part, and mabye other parts I will chose to suggest.

I'm not sure I understand the question.

4Default Re: The Koussathian Empire Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

No you did xP
That's all I wanted to know was what kind of technology.
Medieval is fine.
(:

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

5Default Re: The Koussathian Empire Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

Sounds like this empire could be a main conflict thing, causing problems even out of its own empire. Thumbs up for me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum